Sunday, February 14, 2010

Guilty Pleasures & Shoe Fetishes


Ooopps!! Looks like I did it again...There is one thing in my shoe collection that I don't have and it's a pair of gladiator heels. Ever since I saw Balenciaga's gladiator sandals and heels on the runway, the trend has just gotten bigger and bigger.


I have an extremely delayed reaction when it comes to the newest trend, since I tend to shy away from the newest thing for the sake of my wallet. For example, animal print has been around for a good amount of time and I'm just finally falling in love with it! Lately I've been dying for some white python anything...bikini, purse, shoes...


I found these pair at Bebe the other day. I usually don't shop at Bebe because their skirts and dresses are too long...and a lot of Vietnamese chicks shop there and I try not to be one of them. But I can't help it! Some of their stuff is so amazing! I just started to get into their heels because I love platform heels now. When I saw the price tag for these I just wanted to try them on and that's it. But once I had them on I couldn't part with them...why? Because it has gold chrome soles, adds 2 inches to my height, were the last pair of size 5 and are amazingly sexy!

You can't really see in these pictures...but what I also really like about these pair is that they have gold accented zippers running down the back of the ankle. Love, love love...


What really pushed me over the edge to get these shoes is because a friend and I were "shoe shopping" at a bar the other night. I couldn't stop thinking how boring my shoe collection was and decided that I needed to spice it up. I think these will do the job...here I come Vegas!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty hot, good choice. Those boots are too extreme for my tastes though.

    ReplyDelete