Friday, February 19, 2010

Sublime


I got home last night and a lovely surprise was waiting for me by the door. My new "lime green" glow-in-the-dark platforms! I didn't get to open the box until I got to the studio, and when I did I was shocked at how high the platform was and how more yellow it was than green.

I tried to convince myself that 7 inches isn't too high, but once I brought them out I got the same response from the dancers. But I put them on for class and I walked out with no broken ankle! For the size they are, I was surprised that they didn't feel like weights.

The only issue I have now is trying not to look like a hooker. Haha.

BTW, I do plan on getting a pair of these hot pink glow-in-the-dark 5 3/4 platform heels that everyone seems to have. They'll definitely be more tame.


No comments:

Post a Comment