Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ellie Shoes

Another great thing I love about Potential is that you can order Ellie and Tony shoes from a catalog (you can't order them online!). So you know I'm going to. I've narrowed it down to about five pairs. Obviously I'm going to need a pair in different colors and styles depending on the occasion. And Ellie shoes are so affordable in comparison to Tony Shoes ($$$), so I don't feel guilty about buying two at a time...

For sure I know that I'm going to order the 609-Rhonda Ellie shoes in Bronze ($50).


In the catalog there's a model wearing this pair in bronze and it looks really hot. These will be my Vegas heels. To diversify from the regular heel, Ellie Shoes also makes bottle opener heels in the Rhonda style in black and silver...I'll save those until I become a bartender in Miami.

I really wanted a black pair that was gladiator-esque and the 601-Mover ($45) are perfect for that look. Only that I started to talk to another dancer and she said that the ankle straps don't really work on heels...does that mean I'm going to break my ankle in these???? I guess there's only one way to find out...haha.


Even though the bronze Rhonda heels come close to being gold, they're not quite. That's why I like the 621-Dina in gold ($70). They're kind of funky and different...but I can tell that they'll grow on me. Don't you love this picture?



What I want more than anything is a cute pink pair of heels. I really like the style of the 652-Juliet ($45), but this pair is a 7" heel with a 3" platform. Heavy. I was told that you definitely need skill to pull this one off. Not a beginner heel. Sigh. It's actually more difficult to find a pink pair than you think.


These other shoes are kind of out there...I could alternatively do the hot pink instead of the baby pink...

If you're into the pin-up girl look, they also have the Penthouse collection..



They also make shoes specifically for the Halloween costume brand Leg Avenue...they're actually really cute and fun!



You can view images of most of the heels and their e-catalog online! www.ellieshoes.com

I think the idea of this is cool, but I know that my toes squished up against the plastic will have guys wondering what I was thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment