Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Indecision is Annyoing

Shoe shopping is exhausting. I'm relieved that I'm actually done. For now.

So the easiest decision was my Vegas poolside heel purchase. Since I couldn't find this particular style online in my size, I'm ordering them through the catalog that Poletential has. These are Anthony's by Tony Shoes style A-608. I got the silver pair to go with the rhinestones on my bikini.



Since rhinestone isn't the best to wear for practice, I needed a basic heel I could easily climb a pole in. I spent a good amount of time deciding between the hot pink or lime green, and finally decided on the green. I actually put it to a vote, and the majority said green. These came out to be $45.99 from Snaz75



It's not only these green heels that have caught my attention. I'm also really dying to get me a pair of these Nike AirMax2009 running shoes ($160)...



Ok, so the last one was the most painful. I wanted the red, black and white. And since this one is leather (versus plastic) it's going to cost more. The price varies from $89.99-$100 depending on who you're buying it from. Snaz75 sells it for $95.99.



I finally decided on the red ones because I wanted a stand out pair and they really caught my eye. If I end up really liking this style I might decide to get the white or black down the road.



So now that I've started to collect pole dancing shoes, I'm going to have a definite problem finding a way to store and display them. Luckily, the same dancer who recommended Snaz75 also had a solution to storing shoes!! She actually uses a shoe rack bought from The Container Store ($30) that neatly displays her shoes in the open and keeping them accessible. Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment