Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crazy About Neon


Agent Provocateur Fryfly

I don't know if it's just me, but I've become seriously crazy for neon colors (especially pink and lime green!). Neon is the new spring color trend and I love it! I've already allowed myself to get lime green Pleaser glow-in-the-dark platform heels, lime green Nike AirMax2009+ running shoes, and a lime green strapless bra from PINK, but very soon neon will slowly work it's way from my accessories to clothing pieces.

I recently got the March issue of Women's Health to see if I would want to subscribe to the magazine after seeing a well put together workout outfit, and saw the most amazing neon yellow bandage skirt from Express. I've given up on Express for a while but now they've definitely renewed my interest. I couldn't find the same exact image I saw in the magazine but I found other ones on the Women's Health website...


Herve Leger Skirt


Elizabeth and James Pumps



Adidas by Stella McCartney Jacket

Besides Express, Adidas and American Apparel are great places to find neon and lame.




Amber Richard wearing long sleeve mini dress for American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment