Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fast Cars


I'm always surprising myself everyday. One day last year I saw a car and it stole my heart. It was a '09 Dodge Challenger in TorRed. Before that day I never paid too much attention to cars. A car was a car to me. If it took me from point A to point B than it satisfied me. But the Dodge Challenger has seriously converted me. I know that 10 years from now I'm still going to want this car. As soon as I hit the jackpot or get a real job, getting a Dodge Challenger will be my first priority...well besides paying off school loans and feeding myself.



Since falling in love with the Dodge Challenger, I've been eyeing other hot rods and muscle cars. I could seriously see myself stepping outside one of these...or seducing someone to let me drive it around at least. Now I actually have a reason to learn how to drive stick shift. Anyone interested in spending some time with a lingerie fanatic for a hour or two?

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice, the Challenger is a beautiful car and I think, the best of the three retro do overs (Mustang, Camaro and Challenger). Glad to hear you've joined the ranks of people who appreciate cars as art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Challenger melts my heart, especially when I see the break lights. It's nothing like I've ever seen before. I did see the '10 Camaro in red today and thought it was pretty cool too. I actually really like the old school Camaros and Mustangs, but I agree the Challenger was the best upgrade of all three.

    ReplyDelete