Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Joys of Being Femme


I suck at doing my own nails. Last night I had the worst time giving myself a mani and pedi. My nail polish always gets bubbly or I get too impatient to wait for it to dry and end up either smudging it or getting marks all over it. It's one of the most frustrating experiences that I have to go through as a woman. So I'm not going to take it anymore!

One of these days I'm going to treat myself out too Cosmo Spa Lounge. I don't usually get my nails done at a salon. The only time I did was for my senior prom 5-ish years ago. It was acrylic and I never wanted to do it again. My nails are already weak, so to do that to my nails was evil.

I saw pictures of Cosmo Spa Lounge on Yelp and instantly knew that I didn't want to get my nails done anywhere else. A little spoiled? Maybe : ) Hello! 5-star reviews!!

Golden Cheetah Print


Silver Chrome


Silver Bubbles


Chrome Houndstooth


If you go onto their website you'll see from their Menu of Services that they offer only the best in nail products. They use MINX (celebrity status baby!!), 100% pure gel nails and OPI gel color. All of this comes at a hefty price of course, but don't forget the 15% discount for new customers! (can't be used on MINX nails though, boo!). Lets just say that if you're going to get your nails done here expect to be paying at least $100 for a mani and the nail art design.

I went to the MINX website and found these images...

I totally would've have done this for Christmas! Now I'll have to wait...


Dee's Skulls


Black w/Multicolor Pulse Lines


Black Watch Tartan


Black and Silver Lightning Stripes


Silver Lightning


Rattle Snake Skin


Golden Lightning Cheetah


Flowers


Now to choose which one...

No comments:

Post a Comment