Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bikini + Rhinestone Encrusted Heels = My Summer Uniform


I was thinking about my heel collection yesterday, and I came to the conclusion that it's very boring and uber conservative. There is a definite trend. Almost everything is black and has a peep-toe. My two requirements for shoes apparently.

I've decided that I haven't been doing my tiny feet any justice. In addition to buying some new pole dancing shoes, I need to get another pair that I can wear with a bikini when I'm tanning. I love the ones that the Malibu Strings model is wearing...but since Malibu Strings is only in the business of bikinis I have no idea where to find those heels. The ones below I found on LiquidDreams.com, but I don't know the brand.



Ellie Shoes also paired some heels with a bikini in their catalog. I found this picture that comes close to it. The heel is more simple than the one worn by the model above, but they're still really cute.




I'm trying to figure out when I started to realize that heels and bikinis make sense. If you haven't yet, one day you will. See you poolside! I'll be the one having tanning oils massaged into my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment