Monday, February 1, 2010

I Can Give You What You Want...Ice Cream


Today I don't really feel like working. I want to go home, clear out everything in my bedroom and install a gold portable pole. I think once my parents see what a great workout I get from dancing on it they'll eventually come around...

After I install the pole, I want to slip on distressed jean shorts, fish-net thigh-high stockings (that I love love love), fingerless leather motorcycle gloves, black booties, and black top torn and tied to show my midriff. I should probably install ceiling lights that flash purple, blue or pink...

Then I would spend the rest of the day practicing a dance routine...but instead I find myself in a cubicle listening to Ice Cream and thinking about dancing :P

Don't forget to check out the Ice Cream music video by New Young Pony Club. It's on the side...who else is upset that their tour doesn't include the US. Boo!

3 comments:

  1. Make sure to get a good pole and secure it really well
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD-r7Pe0tQ
    youch!
    Any activity where you get up and move around is good for your health. Especially if it's something you enjoy :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is hilarious! I'm actually a little worried now..but I was planning on getting a X-Pole which generally has good reviews. What's up with that one girl wearing socks to pole dance with? lol. Oh people.

    ReplyDelete