Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Proceed with Caution: Frederick's of Hollywood


It's taken me a long time to finally appreciate Frederick's of Hollywood's unique style of lingerie. I used to think that the quality was poor, the colors too flashy and the designs too tacky. Maybe they were then, but I always want to get something from Frederick's when I visit their store now. Plus they carry merchandise in my size! Always! I'm a big fan of extra small.

After walking into the store, I immediately was drawn to Frederick's Seduction collection in the tight little corner tucked away in the front. What I found there made me reeeaaallly happy. I found black bondage lingerie. This is why I go to Frederick's now. I grabbed a net teddy and some other things and proceeded to find more amazing things.

I'm not usually a sales rack type of person since the unorganized mess makes me tired just looking at it. But I did it. I went through every single piece because I saw a cute little black quilted bra and matching cincher w/garters. It spoke to me. And it said take me home.


So what happens after I buy lingerie is this...I place it gently on a padded hanger and stow it away in my lingerie closet never to be worn again. It's a sad story. A lot of the pieces I own are on display for my viewing pleasure. But I decided to let you guys see me modeling what I bought today...I hope you like it as much as I do!




It's been a while since I've had my fringe, but I couldn't stand growing my bangs out anymore so I brought them back!



My camera was running out of batteries and it really is super difficult to take pictures without any assistance! So sorry if the pictures aren't that great! I couldn't find a way to best take a picture of me in the net teddy so I used my mirror...


After I put on this teddy on I knew immediately that this would be what I would wear to the SF Folsom Street Fair this year. Of course I would pair it with my thigh-high, lace-up, patent leather, platform boots that are still hiding in my closet. I'm also going to have to find a pair of black fingerless motorcycle gloves too. I'm loving this year already...

1 comment: