Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pole Class: Day Twelve

Really this is my 13th, but I'm not counting my 5-week series class because then it throws everything off and I'll end up getting confused! Last night was Sultry Wednesday and I loved it! As always Ellen taught the class (and Cat was there too!)

I loved this class because Ellen did exactly what I wanted without even asking! I love that! What I loved about last night's routine is that she incorporated a climb. Since I'm getting better at climbing the pole, thanks to my marvelous red shoes, I want to use it more often and didn't know how to insert it into a dance. What would be really cool is to learn how to twirl into a climb. I saw another dancer try it out and was jealous...

At the end of class, Twirl Girl and I took some photos...in class I was able to practice the Cross Knee Release which I'm slowly becoming comfortable with. I'm also slowly becoming comfortable being bruised all over my body too! Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. You look freakin' kool in that pic! Lovin' the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The shoes have become my favorite pair to wear to class! Best climbing shoes ever!

    ReplyDelete