Thursday, February 25, 2010

Latest Shoe Obessesion

I promise that I don't sit around all day looking at platform heels...it's just that when something inspires me I go try to find the same exact pair. While I was watching an interview on Youtube about a pole dancing project that fuses artistic dance with pole dancing, I couldn't take my eyes off a pair of pink see-through heels like the ones below...only that they had ankle straps. Help me find them please!



While I was scouring my favorite site for pole dancing shoes I stumbled onto some other ones that I haven't really seen before. I could totally wear the gold and silver ones out and wouldn't look like a stripper!




AND I love the gladiator-style platforms. Especially the black and gold ones! I know exactly what I can do in these...CLIMB!



No comments:

Post a Comment