Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hong Kong Strip Club


So this year just keeps getting better and better for me (knock on wood). When I started fitness pole dancing, my ultimate goal was to perform when I mastered enough moves. What's funny is that the pole kept putting me in my place whenever I went anywhere near it in the beginning. But luckily, my quest to go to as many drop-in classes as possible at Poletential is finally showing results. I was climbing the pole like a monkey last night!



Well I wanted to share with all my readers that a really exciting opportunity has come up for me! Activision (creator of Guitar Hero for those of us who don't play video games) is hosting an event in San Francisco next month where they will be promoting their new video game True Crime that takes place in Hong Kong. I put clips from the teaser trailer for you to get a better idea of what the video game is going to be like...



For the event they want to recreate the Hong Kong strip club scene in the video game, and that's where I come in! And I have to thank my lucky stars that I'm Asian because that's what definitely helped me get this gig. I'm definitely no Amber! I'll be dancing with three other girls, taking turns two at a time. The great part is that Estee Zakar will be dancing with us!!! Amazing!!



This gig is the reason why I have been busting my ass to go to as many classes as possible. I'm not going to let myself look like a fool on stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment