Saturday, February 6, 2010

PINK Shop-A-Holic Anonymous


Whenever my store gets new merchandise, I can't help but go "shopping." Today I noticed that we got in new summer dresses, v-necks, boxer shorts, bras and undies. For a while I've been eyeing our lace thongs, but couldn't find 5 that I was totally in love with (5 for $25). But luckily we got in new undies!



These are my DJ Tiesto concert undies. For some really strange reason when I saw this particular thong, I instantly thought of DJ Tiesto. Why? Because of his album cover...



So I've become a fan of lace undies. Once you start getting Brazilians you will too. In general, I always wear thongs whether they are cotton, seamless, mesh or lace. And most of the time they're PINK. I do this because (1) I hate panty lines (2) it's easier to slip on tight fitting pants without everything rolling up and (3) they fit. The only problem I have with them is that my thongs out number all the other styles of undies I have! This is bad because I personally think that cheeky undies like tangas and Brazilians compliment a woman's curves more than an all-revealing thong. I guess that means I'll have to buy more...

But I could be totally wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment