Monday, February 22, 2010

Teeny Weeny Micro Bikinis


I absolutely love the fit of Malibu Strings bikinis! I have the worse time finding a perfect fitting bikini set since so many retailers size up to accommodate the sizing pattern of our nation. Basically what happens is that an XS turns into a Small and nothing fits how it should.

A few weeks ago I ordered a bikini set from Malibu Strings in size small after getting a good response from their customer service when I ask if a small would be appropriate for my body. I FINALLY got the bikini set in after patiently waiting for it, but it's not like I'm in any particular rush...I just hate waiting.

I'm really happy with it and now I'm thinking of getting a neon set too! Too bad I won't get to use the Winter Sale discount : (



Malibu Strings Hologram Malibu Micro Bikini in Neon ($29/piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment