Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pleaser Shoes


I'm not done with my exotic footwear binge. The only two pairs of exotic footwear I own are made by Pleaser. And I'm actually really happy with both of them. One pair I use regularly for my pole dance classes and my thigh-high, lace-up, patent leather, platform boots I hide in my closet.

Since Ellie shoes has a shortage of pink platform heels, I looked at Pleaser's website and found that they actually have tons of different collections. They basically have a collection for every foot fetish out there...Demonia for the gothic chic, Bordello for the Burlesque,





Funtasma for Halloween, Luscious for the glamorous, and Devious for the fallen angels.



These were the pink platform heels I found...



Forplay Catalog actually sells the glow in the dark pair for $54 which isn't really bad, considering that right now they have free shipping for orders over $50!!


This is what they look like under normal lighting conditions..


And then the lime green ones are really fun too!


Besides the pink, I really find myself attracted to Pleaser's gunmetal/chrome selection. They have a "Bond"age line...





No comments:

Post a Comment