Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snaz75: Your One Stop Shop For All Your Shoe Needs

So now that we've covered the top brands for your stripper heel needs, where do you buy all of them? I was lucky to find out from a fellow pole dancer of a website, www.Snaz75.com, that sells platform heels at very reasonable prices. I love Snaz75 because I can find all the top brands including Pleaser Shoes, Tony Shoes, Anthony's by Tony, and Ellie Shoes on one website instead of having to go through multiple ones.

Poletential Studio will finally start carrying Pleaser Shoe catalogs! Yess!! But I can't wait to have my glow-in-the-dark heels any longer! Plus the rhinestones on my heels I use right now are really cramping my climbing style.

Right now Snaz75 is doing free shipping on orders over $75, so I'm stressing out right now on which ones to get! Pink or Green?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment