Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You know you want to be spanked by a sexy discplinary figure wearing frames


Ever since I was old enough to wear contact lenses I never wore my frames outside the house. Now that I'm getting older and the contact lenses are depriving my eyes of oxygen, I have made myself invest in a good pair of new lenses and frames today.

Very soon I'll be going to school, and on my crappy days I'll probably end up wearing glasses to school. And when I do, I don't want to look like a big dork. Right now I have cracks on both of my lenses coming from the top, and from some strange reason my glasses are bent. I didn't even observe this. My new optometrist did.

Since I didn't care to waste all my time at the optometrist's office, I made myself make a decision right after my exam. It came down to two pairs, either a metal Marc Jacobs frame or a plastic Prada frame. Although the guy who worked there preferred the metal frames because they looked like they blended well with my face (I think he was biased because he had a pair of metal frames), I always wanted a plastic pair so I was waiting for a second opinion. Thankfully the female optometrist who did my exam said she preferred the plastic frames since they were more fashion-forward and the frames looked softer on my face. Additionally, a random dude waiting around in the office agreed that the plastic frames looked the best. That was the response I was looking for people!!

Now I just have to wait a week to a week and a half until I can become the sexy librarian/school teacher/disciplinary figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment