Monday, April 19, 2010

Thou shall not touch thy pole until I have read the Manual, memorize the instructions line by line, and become president of the company





The day I have been looking forward to finally came! My pole finally arrived and it was definitely worth the wait...only that I now I need to wait a little longer until I have thoroughly read the manual and can confidently say I'm ready to install it.

The greatest part of getting my pole tonight was that my parents had absolutely no clue what it was since it was in parts and pieces. And the second greatest part to it was that they didn't even ask what it was! OR how much it cost me! But I know that they'll eventually gather the courage to ask me what the hell it is. And when they do, I'm just going to say to them as casually as possible...it's my exercise pole for dance and then whip out a trick.

Now I just need a stud-finder and a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow when you had written about getting a pole i hadn't envisioned it as a kit nor had i contemplated parents. Hope everything turns out well and that you become president of the company quickly.

    ReplyDelete