Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shop-a-holic Solutions

You've all seen that movie Confessions of a Shopaholic. What do you do when you find yourself in a mess because you just had to have that shiny new pair of shoes? Sell your stuff! Right now I'm in the process of selling several luxuries I don't need. These include my DVDs and books, snowboard and bindings ($200), electric guitar ($150) and Lady Gaga concert ticket ($80). But selling things isn't as easy as buying things.

I even have to return things I don't really need. This morning I canceled my Zoraya advanced inversion class ($75 for 1.5 hours on my own pole). I don't even want to think about that anymore because it actually makes me really depressed thinking about that sacrifice. I'm going to bury it deep away so that I don't even remember it happening. And I'll probably end up returning a MAC fragrance that's too musky ($25).

Even though I can sell and return things, I'm always going to buy more than I make. I'm planning on making a really big purchase soon. Since my laptop is pathetic at this point and I need one that can handle all the software I'll be using for school, I'm going to purchase an Apple 13-inch Macbook Pro! Yay! I'm finally converting to Apple after all these years of using a PC. I'm really excited and I'm going to buy all the accessories including the clear cover guard, keyboard protector, and hard case.



It's strange, but I fantasize about typing on my cute new notebook and sipping on a coffee while working away. I also dream about an Apple iMac too. I think it's the coolest computer ever. No huge computer box, just one giant monitor (computer). It's absolutely sexy in my opinion and if I had a professional office I would get this. I was actually debating on getting an iMac or a Macbook Pro, but I'm going to be a student again so I need something more practical.



Like I said...the shopping never ends. But at least I can sleep somewhat peacefully knowing that I'll be getting a great discount on my apple products! I should just buy it already so that every time I look at my bill it'll put me into such an extreme shock that I won't have the guts to spend another dime on something unnecessary. Haha! That's impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment