Thursday, April 29, 2010

Return of 4-eyes



They're done! After pestering my optometrist office consistently throughout the morning. I must have asked them "are they done yet?" several times but, I finally was able to go pick them up! And besides the fact that they make me a little dizzy when I wear them, they're everything I wanted. They're clean, new, shiny and are plastic!!! If I take really good care of them, they'll last me forever. That's if my vision doesn't change.

For the first time in my life I want to wear frames often and outside of the home. I think it'll be my new look. And I wonder if anyone will recognize me! When I get a chance I'll definitely post a picture of myself wearing them.


It cost me an extra $35 to get a nose piece put on them but it was well worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment