Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Urban Gentleman Blog

I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm more fascinated with menswear than women's wear. I think this is the reason: Dressing myself up and shopping for myself is fun, but a necessity. (One of the many things we do as single women on the market to attract potential soul mates.) But to study and observe menswear is one of my favorite past times...in addition to collecting as much lingerie and hosiery as humanly possible.

The Urban Gentleman: Men's Fashion Blog, is a new blog that I have started to follow. At first the blog was too overwhelming and I could just look at the pictures before my brain was overloaded. But I went back today and was able to start reading a little bit. Now if only I was a man so I could actually put some of tips to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment