Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rompers aren't just for babies


Before I went to bed last night I envisioned myself for the first time in a silk romper. Until last night I have either been against it or neutral. I never saw myself in one until recently. It's simple and subtly sexy at the same time. Rompers are perfect for spring and summer. You just have to pair them with a sexy pair of heels, bracelets, an easy hair-do and you're done!

Right now, I have already put on my list to buy an orange, tan, black and blue rompers. Orange would be perfect for a lunch date. Black to go to school in (I would pair with sheer black hosiery). And Blue or some other cool color/pattern to go out at night in. You can just throw on a boyfriend blazer over it if you're chilly and you're ready to walk out the door.

For a while I couldn't find any decent rompers online...until I finally remembered Shop Bop! I love their website! They always have great stuff.

Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent - Deep V Romper


Rory Beca Venito - Two Layer Romper


LaROK - Summer Love Romper


Joie - Amara Romper


Elizabeth and James - Avery Romper


Twenty8Twelve - Anaiya Blazer


Rag & Bone - Classic Blazer


L.A.M.B. - Linen Jacket


Dallin Chase - Duncan Blazer


Bop Basics - The Fiance Blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment