Friday, April 23, 2010

To complete my badass look...

My new shoes came in! And my first reaction was UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY. Why didn't I listen to my instincts and just say no? I just had to buy them because the 6 inch version looked so hot! But they didn't have my size in the 6 inch so I decided to get the chunky 7 inch hoping that it would be ok since I'm so short to begin with anyways.


As soon as I put them on I knew that I lost a chunk of cash. Well I took them off and decided to eat my boredom and sadness away. I've been letting my food cravings run wild the past two weeks and I need to chill because Vegas is right around the corner!


Since I haven't put my new pole up yet, I've been trying to practice just the sultry part of pole dancing. It's so much easier without shoes on, but then eventually I decided to try the moves with my new pair of shoes sitting outside the box. I was giving them a second chance to redeem themselves. And the second time around they didn't look so bad. I liked how they looked like so much I decided to put on an outfit that I would probably pair with the shoes...which ended up to be my pvc hot shorts, a studded belt and loose black tank top (which I love and hope lasts forever!).


I wear a lot of black. I can't help myself. I think that it just looks sexier and makes you look more dark and mysterious which I guess is the look that I'm trying to go for. After putting on the outfit, I decided that yes these shoes weren't a bad investment after all and that I could make it work as long as I wear tiny ass shorts to make my legs look longer.


On a side note I've been playing with my hair style lately. I've been trying to grow out my bangs to get the parted hair-do that you see in so many designer fashion shows that models wear. But I only get so far before I decide to chop my bangs and go back to my fringe...which I'm VERY close to doing again.


What's your opinion? I think they make me look a little different from the other girls and they cover my ugly forehead and emphasize my eyes. I guess I'll never find out what I look like without bangs.

2 comments:

  1. I think the shoes look hot with that outfit! Maybe think about it before returning them (if you still can). Love that belt, that thing is freakin sexy as heck! Not to be crude, but I'd totally do a girl if she busted that belt out, major turn on! I say grow the hair out and see if it works, nothing ventured nothing gained, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those shoes on you...they don't make you look short at all! I'm jealous of them!! and those hot shorts with the studded belt! LOL :) P.S. your forehead is NOT ugly, but I think you should grow out the bangs for a bit longer and see if you like it. I love how they look on you!

    ReplyDelete