Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Packing for Vegas

I finally was able to pack for Vegas last night. Good thing I didn't have any plans because it took me forever! It took me forever because I always have to try on the outfits to make sure they work before I pack them. I think that I might have concentrated so hard on the night outfits that I barely thought about what I would wear during the day...and what I'm going to wear during the day closely resembles what I'm going to wear at night...short skirts and cute tops.

The only thing that's bothering me now is what shoes to bring and how many...To reduce the amount of packing, I'm just going to wear a pair to the airport and probably stuff two pairs in my luggage. I'm actually surprised that for the first time ever, I won't have to check-in luggage!! This way we can get straight to partying!!

I'm always going in and out of these hair phases. One month I'll have straight edge fringe bangs, the other week I pulled my bangs back and teased the shit out of my hair, last year I parted my bangs and curled my hair a lot...and right now I'm growing out my bangs and sweeping them to one side. I'm getting so lazy, I feel like I'm just going to tie my hair in a cute pony tail and go out like that when usually I would go all out and tease and curl it. We'll see what happens...

We've already decided on all the pool parties and clubs we want to hit including Tao Beach, Wet Republic, Rehab, XS, Tryst, Rain, Tao, Ghost Bar, Sapphires and the infamous Chippendale's. To accomplish this, I will most likely be drinking Red Bull and Coffee throughout the day. Yum. My goal is to tan and dance as much as possible without spending a dime on gambling, shopping, food and drinks. There's something for everyone in Vegas, and what we want are the poles!

Excuse me for the lame pictures...



2 comments:

  1. Your pictures aren't lame at all. In fact they're HOT! You are very beautiful and so are your photos and your website.
    If only I could say the same about my own. The photos I've posted of myself on all three of my blogs, including one entitled Full Brief Panties Male Modeled were low enough in quality, but I just had to go and upload a similarly titled YouTube video entitled "full-brief-panties-male-modeled.blogspot. It's a really grainy and very dark one-take amateurish video with totally inadequate lighting, no script, rehearsal or even thought about what I might say. I just wanted to put something out there. I's laughable. I should take some time, get the equipment and do it right.
    I love your blog. Have a good time in Vegas, but do eat healthy and get some sleep? I love your outfits in the photos above. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Thank you Panty Buns! My self-esteem has gone up a notch! Haha.

    Perhaps we all think our blogs suck, which just pushes us to make it better right? I wish that I knew someone who had a fancy Nikon camera so that they could take photos and videos of me...how does everyone else do it??

    That's great that you have a video out there! I need to do that too when I get my pole!

    Thank you for your comments! If I need to sleep I'm going to do it next to the pool! And I know that even I can't resist good food despite my good judgment...just no buffets! I can't wait til Vegas!!!!

    ReplyDelete