Friday, March 5, 2010

Pole Review

For my upcoming pole performance next Tuesday I've decided to go back to my previous pole dancing posts to create a lists of twirls, inversions, climbs and transitions I've learned to get a better idea what I can work on and use, and ones that I should probably stay away from.

--Twirls--

Basic
Attitude
Chair
Pin-up
Fireman
Switch
Toe
Piping Seat
Rockette Kick
Peter Pan
Carousel
Corkscrew
Inside
Whirldown
Front/Back Hook

--Inversions--

Chopper
Scorpio
Gemini
Butterfly
Inverted Thigh Hold (Tammy)
Caterpillar

--Climbs--

Cross-Knee Release
Cross-Ankle Release
Plank
Layout
Skater
Wrist Seat
Ballerina

--Transitions/Poses--

Snake
Lamp Post
Brazilian
Fire Kick
Heart Beat

--Advanced--

Shoulder Mount
Cartwheel Mount

Hopefully I can work on my twirls with Ellen in my private this Sunday! I need to learn how to piece everything together and look good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment