Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Shoe Collection


I love to display my shoes just as much as I like displaying my lingerie. I recently went to The Container Store to get this neat expandable shoe rack. I couldn't get anything too high, so I got one that could sit right in front of my bed. Now I won't forget what I have in my closet...which I'm finally making process on. Seems like the only solution to organizing anything is just to throw everything out.

I realize that my heel collection is puny in comparison to other girls (about 1/3 of the heels I own are pole dancing platforms!)...but that's probably because I went through a phase of being a big cheapo about buying shoes. But now that I love heels because they make me look taller, I can seem to only find and buy the expensive ones. Why? Cuz there's no doubt that they will have my size! Size 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment