Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Monster Tour: Part Two




Lady Gaga fans! If you haven't already bought your ticket to see Lady Gaga's second leg of her Monster Tour do it now! Pre-sale tickets are on sale right now on Ticketmaster's website. You can use password code IRVING for the Virgin Mobile pre-sale tickets or 414729 for the Citi Cardmembers' pre-sale tickets.

Without thinking, I purchased the upper reserved ticket which was only $49.50 ($65 total including the ridiculous fees) but the general admission/standing only tickets are $85!!!! What?! That actually makes them out to be $100 including all the fees ticketmaster charges! Booo!

If you've already gone to one of her performances last year, no worries, this one is different! Supposedly it's less of a concert than a musical or opera that takes place in NYC. So this is definitely a sit back and relax kind of show...or I'm telling myself that so that I don't feel so bitter about not getting a general admin ticket!

Again I will be going alone because I couldn't find anymore seats!! And no way was I going to spend $100 per ticket! Remember that I am "saving" for school. Bah!

Well no worries. I know it'll all be worth it when I watch her sing "Bad Romance," which so happens to be the theme song to my very memorable dating experience...someone needs to tell me to keep away from boys!

Lady Gaga for Hello Kitty...check out the scary eyes!




No comments:

Post a Comment