Monday, March 8, 2010

My First Strip Club Experience


I think I'm cursed when it comes to the Gold Club. Every single time I attempt to go to this gentleman's club, something unplanned happens and it's called off!I was starting to wonder if I would ever make it! But it finally happened! I finally got to walk through those gold doors this past Saturday night, and now I understand why I was trying so hard.

Gold Club's reputation of being upscale did not let me down. The clientele, layout, music, girls and services was everything I was expecting. As soon as we walked in and paid, someone dressed up in a suit greeted us and led us to a table based on our preferences. We were then attentively served by an attractive waitress and for the rest of night pretty much comfortable to chit chat amongst ourselves without being bothered by the girls who were working the floor. I made sure to get a high table that was directly facing the stage and just right off the main floor so that we didn't have to avoid eye contact with the girls that worked there all night. I definitely came to Gold Club Saturday night with the intention of staying clear of the stage... I wanted to concentrate on the girls on stage so I could get a better idea of what type of moves to use for my performance.

View of stage from the main floor...



View from the VIP section upstairs...



Since this was my first strip club experience, I don't really have anything to base my opinions on other than what I've been told about other strip clubs. But I was extremely happy, pumped up and lively after we left when they kicked us out...seriously I could've stayed there past 2AM just watching the girls work the stage.

In general, all the girls' performances included a lot of sensual dance and floor work...but I wouldn't blame them from avoiding the pole. I could see the lotions and fingerprints all over the pole from more than half way across the room! The girls who did try to climb the pole (only one in the entire club!!!!) definitely had a difficult time (especially since some performed in stockings). So kudos to them! If I were them I would be cautious about using the pole. I already have enough trouble with my sweaty palms.

I loved all the little lingerie costumes they wore, especially this neon orange set that glowed under UV light!!! The more I think about it, the more appealing it sounds to work at a place like the Gold Club. Here are my reasons why...(1) I have a wealth of lingerie sets that I DON'T ever get to use (2) I LOVE lingerie sets and am hopelessly addicted to them even if I don't have a boyfriend/boy toy...so having a legit excuse to buy more is a plus (3) I want to perform.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of cons...like (1) where the hell am I going to go after getting off work (2) that gross, balding, fat dude in the sweat suit keeps pointing at girls and getting lap dances...(3) I have to take off my bra! to show off what? Good luck finding these babies under the dim lighting...(4) people will call me a stripper (haha, because technically I would be one!)...(5)If my parents or family ever found out I would be disowned. Haha! Hmmm....decisions, decisions.

Who's down to go strip clubbing Wednesday, March 17th?????

No comments:

Post a Comment