Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Bra Collection


As of today, I own 24 bras and more than half of them are Victoria's Secret brand. I used to buy bras for special occasions, but now if I find one that fits me perfectly and is in a color I don't have yet I inevitably get it. I just added 3 new ones to my collection this weekend.


I finally bought Aerie's Abigail strapless push-up since all the bras went on sale this weekend. 25% off every bra! And if you buy 4 you get a 5th one free! Too bad I only like the Abigail bra and that only comes in basic colors, except for the one I got. The Abigail bra fits like a dream. Even though I had the option to get the 32aa Abigail, the 32a fit just as well and I was excited to bring it home with me.


I hate to say this, but I really like Aerie undies because of their fit and designs. Aerie markets to pre-teens and college aged students, so all the undies are more petite than the ones from Victoria's Secret. AND they carrry XXS people! Basically Aerie undies make my ass look good and I like what makes my ass look good.

I haven't been into work for a long time so when I went back today I saw that we got in new styles...and even though I went into work with the mind set that I wouldn't buy anything today, I did. I was bad and bought two bras and a matching panty. BUT I LOVE the color and pattern I bought. Not only is the scoopneck styled bra my favorite PINK bra, but I don't have navy or a pink/leopard print bra...so I don't feel guilty and you'll find a hard time making me feel guilty.


One of the things I love doing is displaying my collection of intimates. I finally made the trip to IKEA and got myself a floral canvas storage box to put all my bras in. Since I work at PINK and fold panties all day, I want to be able to bring the same kind of organization at home. So I'm actually really really happy that I can view all my bras at once now.


Organizing my undies is going to be a lot more difficult. If I'm going to organize them by style and then color, I'm going to need something more complicated than a box...

No comments:

Post a Comment