Monday, March 8, 2010

One-on-One Pole Action

Even though I've taken so many classes from Poletential to a point that I can't even really keep count of them any more, I still need help improvising and free style dancing for my performance. Luckily Ellen and I were able to get together for a hour on Sunday to review twirls, transitions and climbs for my Tuesday performance. Toward the end of the one-hour private pole lesson I definitely felt more confident...I just have to not freeze up and make it obvious that I'm thinking "what to do next?! What to do next?!?" haha.

As always, Ellen, the master of Sultry dance, was super encouraging and gave me tons of tips I could use for Tuesday night. I kind of wish that she can be right next to me as if in a boxing ring, telling me what I have to do step by step. Haha. Now tango dip! Left foot down! Right foot up! I'll just have to conjure up Ellen's voice in my head while I'm dancing.

The one hour session was exactly what I needed to warm-up for tomorrow. I can't wait now! I hope they play good music!

No comments:

Post a Comment