Saturday, March 27, 2010

More Stuff I Probably Will Never Wear But Buy Anyways

After a somewhat successful trip to Wet Seal to find a pair of distressed skinny jeans I saw a girl on the street wear...I found myself in Frederick's. I decided to stop by and see if they had anything new. I didn't find anything new, but I did decide to give a bright blue lace and silk slip a try. I already have one of these in black and silver, but for the sake of brightening up my lingerie wardrobe, I decided to try something with color...and they were on sale. And I wasn't about to kick myself in the ass for missing out on the opportunity to get something and see them discontinue the color.

1 comment:

  1. That bright blue silk cami? with black lace overlay on top, black lace hem and attached garters would look hot with a pair of deep rose pink panties like the ones I am seen male-modeling on my site. If you don't think you'll get around to wearing it yourself, why not have a boyfriend wear it for your own amusement and perhaps for company too? Variety is the spice of life.

    ReplyDelete