Monday, March 22, 2010

Because I Can't Do My Own Nails...


I hope that I don't get used to getting my nails done. This weekend I went back to Pink and White Nails where I got my Glitter and Pink Powder w/ Gel set last time. I knew for sure that I wanted to get my french tip pedicure redone, but I wasn't sure if I was going to get fake nails again or just go with the cheaper manicure. Money wise I should've gone with the manicure, but after getting the powder nails done I think I got spoiled. And they look so natural and I love how they make my fingernails look long!

Of course when I saw their new powder designs I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to convince myself to go with just one bold color. I actually really like the pink powder and color tip look. It's not obnoxious and I don't think it makes me look ghetto or like a prostitute even though they're fake.

Trang, the person who helped me pick a color tip and did my nails was fabulous! I give her an A++. She made my nails look delicate, slender and really neat. I refuse to let anyone else do my nails from now on. She was also really fun to talk to and I loved how she gave me her genuine opinion. Just 3 more trips and I get $10 off my next service! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. The pink and white nails sound pretty. It would be nice to see a photo if them. It sounds delightful having a professional and pretty job on your nails done for you. Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete