Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pole Class: Day Fifteen


Last night we finished the routine we started last Wednesday with some floor work and more twirls. I definitely like this routine since we incorporated head tossing (love that!), climbs, fun floor work and a new twirl (Piping spin).

I actually did something last night that I never do...stay for Stretch & Flex resistance stretching. For 1/2 hour we were stretching to get into the splits. It was my first class, so I wasn't about to do anything crazy.

What was kind of funny is that a student kept asking Ellen to show her how to do the Shoulder Mount, and Ellen kept telling her not to try it. And lo and be hold, the student did it! The power of determination and the right mind set people.

After stretch and flex I quickly put on a costume and asked Ellen take a body shot picture of me. It's not really flattering, but that's probably because I was also very uncomfortable. Haha. Thank you Ellen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment