Monday, March 8, 2010

Pretty Pole: Day Three

Gah! I have so many bruises! I really want to get in more pole time but I also want to give myself a break before tomorrow (especially my bruises!). For tonight my options are (a) stay in and watch Inglorious Basterds...maybe stop by Union Square to pick up some PINK...maybe. I said MAYBE DAMMIT! I'm not a shop-a-holic...which reminds me I need to buy my platinum gold heels now so I can wear them to Vegas (b) go to Pretty Pole and get in more practice...maybe an advil afterward. Now I know why my back won't arch anymore! I demand a back massage after this performance!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I did go to class! But can someone tell me why I decided to work on my caterpillar inversion after class when I'm the most tired???? I almost fell on my face! Luckily the back of my right hand caught my fall...I think I was trying to snake down and then all of a sudden I let go. I was actually very close to the ground already so the fall wasn't bad...I think it looked worse and sounded worse than it actually felt. Gah!

I'm going to just chill and watch Inglourious Basterds now....

No comments:

Post a Comment