Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thou Shall Work With My Lingerie Obsession

I swear every time I know that I'm going to work at PINK I tell myself that I shouldn't buy anything. But there's always that curiosity, did we get anything new in since I was gone. And the answer is always a big fat YES. Yes we did and we got cool ass stuff in.

I started my day at work in the storage room by letting out a scream of excitement when I saw our new canvas beach bags! Love them! But I successfully convinced myself that my J. Crew canvas bag will have to do and there's no reason why I should need a large canvas beach bag when I never ever go to the beach.

Although I was able to stop myself from buying the bag, I couldn't help myself from buying more underwear. If we had old styles then I would've been able to stand a chance...but since we got new styles in that matched the two new bras I just bought last week there was no way in hell I was going to walk out of that store without buying MATCHING PANTIES!

So I did it. I bought 5 for $25. But it doesn't stop there...I spied new swimwear! I saw this neon lime bikini and thought to myself that I needed to try it on...even though in the past PINK bikini tops didn't fit me. I tried it on and it was the most amazing sight...me in a neon bikini. It's really nice that I'm on this diet too...you can see my abs! Just two more weeks!

After deciding that I needed the neon bikini, I asked my co-workers if we had it in any other colors...like white. No white. But black! I tried on the black...I think I loved it just as much. At first I thought I didn't need it because I bought a way more expensive black and gold bikini from Malibu Strings...but I couldn't stop myself. It was basic and would last me forever.

So I left with 2 bikinis and 5 panties. And I have no buyer's remorse because when I went home I tried them on again and I still love them! I can't wait to wear them!

I would've taken pictures of me in the bikinis, but my room is an absolute mess. I'm trying to sort all my picture frames out so that I can put them on my walls right now...total mess. But here's a so-so picture of the panties I got!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel guilty, I don't think a woman can ever have enough lingerie! Nice panties BTW. Do they ever hire guys to work there?

    ReplyDelete