Sunday, January 3, 2010

Apartment 318: Kinky College Parties

In my first two years of college I commuted back and forth from school and home. I was deprived of my dorm experience and pretty much everything to do with college life in general. I was good those two years. And by that I mean I didn't go out to house or frat parties. I wonder now if this is what turned me into a deviant. Ultra conservative parents have that effect on their off spring...take Katy Perry for example.

Right after my sophomore year ended, I made a break for it. I ended up in a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 other girls I didn't know. And little did I know at that time those three other girls were going to be my accomplices to the kinkiest college parties I ever planned.

The first party we ever threw was tame. Somehow it ended up being a beach-themed party and we ended up in our bathing suits screaming "big dick!" to the birthday girl while she shoved down penis-shaped jello down her mouth.

The second was a combined birthday party. We were celebrating my 21st birthday and my friend's 19th. My room mate and I decided to go all out on this one. The theme was officially titled "Sadistic" and we even made a flier of it based on this picture:


The themed colors were black and red and we asked everyone to dress up in costumes. Ladies ended up in corsets and it was a lovely sight. I personally wore fishnet stockings, black boots, a silver lame bikini top and a skimpy black dress. My room mates and I were equipped with whips that were purchased from a horse website. We used them all night to whip our guests around. Lets say that they weren't expecting that. Oh but it was fun. On our flier we also stated that we wanted male strippers...a friend was brave enough to come in chains and a thong. It was an interesting night. Sadly, the pictures are too incriminating for me to put up. But this one was too funny not to:


For another memorable party(and the most expensive) we had this ambitious idea of building a GoGo cage. I made it happen. The theme was "Midnight Masquerade." After a weekend of hard work we successfully built a glow-in-the-dark cage out of pipes bought from Home Depot and paint. For some reason, this was more intimidating for our guests than it was welcoming...I also had this brilliant idea for a game where we would pair up couples and have a contest to lick off whip cream and chocolate off of their bodies. After doing a demo they kind of all backed away towards the door...Maybe too risque? But I did warn them on the flier...come prepared people!




Now looking back on those parties I see some recurring themes... partial nudity, foreplay, S&M, costumes...lets just say that we left that brand new apartment a hot mess but filled it with tons of memories. Our apartment infamously became known in our building to be the loudest. People below us and around us hated us. I think they hated us because they weren't invited. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment