Saturday, January 16, 2010

I can only have one?


Every girl knows that it's not enough just to have one pair of heels for a certain occasion. Now that I'm taking pole classes on a regular basis, I can't use my pretty rhinestone heels so I need to buy a simple pair to practice in. I also want to be able to use these heels to go out in Vegas, so I've limited myself to only selecting a pair of black ones (even though I really am tempted to buy a pink pair...).

I've narrowed it down to these two...they're actually the same price and come in my size.


This one I can definitely double for Vegas and pole classes. I like how it covers most of my foot since I don't find it very attractive...


I like this shoe on the model, but I'm not sure if my veiny foot will look as good in it. Plus I'm worried putting all my weight in the shoes will force my toes out of the wide peep-toe. But I definitely like this design since it resembles bondage to me. I can see myself wearing this heel with a costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment