Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Madame S Boutique

After discovering that Madame S Boutique sold black thigh-high leather stockings at one third the price of Agent Provocateur's and that they were located just fifteen minutes away from my work, I couldn't stop obsessing about getting my hands on a pair. I was very determined to visit Madame S Boutique and wouldn't settle for going the next day. I know myself, and if I waited I would just keep on waiting and never work myself up again to go.

I persuaded a friend who worked in the same building to come with me after work. It would be the first time for the both of us. Even if you're not into BDSM, you'll probably still find something worth buying here. After what seemed like four agonizing hours at work, we finally made our way to Madame S. I was glad I had someone to walk with because the walk to and back from Madame S was definitely got shady at night.


You have to walk through the Mr. S. Leather store to get to the Madame S. section, but that didn't slow me down. I walked all over Madame S. to find the stockings. It took me a while to figure out that they weren't there. Since they're unisex they were inside the Mr. S section. Unfortunately, once I opened the package and saw the size of the small I knew instantly that they wouldn't fit my petite legs. For probably the next fifteen to thirty minutes I tried to convince my friend, the sales lady and myself that they would fit even though we all knew they wouldn't. Psyching yourself up for something and then being disappointed is the worst feeling in the world!


But no worries everyone! I remembered from the website that there were also black, platform, patent leather thigh-high boots that would serve exactly the same purpose if not better! I instantly found them and another pair that laced up on the sides. After trying both on, we all agreed that the laced up pairs were perfect. Why you ask? Because they didn't have that gross latex smell, I don't have to buy lube to get into them or make them shiny, I can adjust the side to fit me perfectly, comes with heels(perfect because I'm short)...and can you say patent leather baby?

I wonder if I could work a pole with thigh-high patent leather boots...it could get sticky.




Anyways, if you're feeling adventurous you should visit this shop. They have neat toys, torture devices, latex costumes and accessories and other kinky stuff that you never knew you needed. Since Victoria's Secret and Agent Provocateur cannot satisfy all your erotic fashion needs, Madame S or Mr. S is a great alternative.




Photos compliments of Janin C. Thank goodness for the iPhone!

2 comments:

  1. omg I am so jealous.... i have yet to make it SF since I've discovered my obsession with fetishwear. Madame S is amazing. That military dress is my absolute favorite!

    (btw you look HOT in those boots)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots look hot! What's really turning me on though is looking at that log rack full of canes, crops, straps, whips, paddles, and other toys at the Madame S Boutique and fantasizing (at the moment and unrealistically of course) about you and Stella D. trying them out on my backside right there in the store. Very naughty thoughts I'm having. I should be spanked.

    ReplyDelete