Monday, January 11, 2010

Secret Diary of a Call Girl


Even though I love boys, I do admit that women certainly have the power of hypnotizing me. Billie Piper, who plays Hannah Baxter in the Secret Diary of a Call Girl, definitely has this effect. Whether you are straight, gay or bi-curious, you will absolutely be hooked on this show if you love fetish wear and London accents.


I watched this show, a Showtime series, because of Bille Piper's fabulous costumes, luscious lifestyle and sexy allure. I'm dangerously attracted to lifestyles that involve lingerie, stockings, and a pair of heels. Hannah's (A.K.A "Belle") character is a perfect example of the risque and yet proper lady. Just because you have an unconventional profession doesn't mean you can't be couture about it. And who doesn't love to watch a hot woman show a guy how it's done?



No comments:

Post a Comment