Tuesday, January 19, 2010

V-Day


If you're trying to ignore this upcoming Valentine's day like I am, you might have a difficult time. Lingerie retailers are gently reminding us all to stock up on red and pink lacy intimate sets. Specifically, Victoria's Secret is marketing their new Corset Demi Bra in two different styles. Too much coverage and not enough sizes if you ask me...but the models look hot in them.


Even though I won't venture to even try on VS' new Miraculous Bra (shown below) that instantly adds "up to 2 full cup sizes for maximum cleavage, all with amazing comfort and a natural shape..." I appreciate that they offer 32AA online. But who's going to believe that I'm a 32C?



OMG I want this blue slip! But it doesn't come in my size! Humph!



They have animal print for you wild ones!

2 comments: