Monday, January 18, 2010

My Navel Piercing


My brain is locked down on summer and everything associated with it...tanning, swimwear, short shorts, and half-naked toned bodies. So naturally I find myself coveting sexy navel piercings. They look great almost on everybody...almost.

You should've seen me at Zebra tattoo & piercing parlor torturing the guy with my indecisive-ness..."what do you think about this one?...do you like the pink or purple better?...Oh! can I see that one too?!...why don't you like pink?...Oh! They have blue too?!" I swear it took me 20 minutes just to pick a color. It was such a tough decision! How can you just pick one?! I had to pick one that I would be wearing for the next 4 months! Well, at least I know after it heals I can wear as many different colors and styles my heart desires. So I picked the baby blue. It's the right color for my skin tone and pale enough to look white, so it'll go with everything.

Now I'm definitely going to have to be strict when it comes to my diet. But I love starch dammit!

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute. :) I bet the piercer was rolling his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris#1 was so helpful! He was a pro at handling my indecisiveness! I can't wait until it heals so I can buy more naval bars in different styles and colors!

    ReplyDelete