Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brazilian @ Tammy's


So I just got the best Brazilian wax from Tammy's today. She was absolutely thorough, more thorough than she's ever been before. Trust me, you need to go here if you're ever in need of a wax. But that wasn't really the highlight of my afternoon...what really put a smile on my face was the same police officer I saw last time I was wearing my infamous over-the-knee boots. Could he turn the corner any slower or look at me any longer?? I definitely recognized him, and I think that he definitely recognized me, since I was wearing the same exact outfit I did the first time he did that!! What does that tell you? That I need to go shopping!!

Anyways I'm glad I got the wax! Now all I need is a cute bikini and I'm armed and ready for Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment