Monday, January 4, 2010

Trannies That'll Put a Girl to Shame

If you're planning a bachelorette party in the City AsiaSF is apparently the place to go. And it's not difficult to see why. They have the most comprehensive and convenient packages depending on your particular needs. But lets not forget their reputation. I have never seen more attractive transvestites in my life congregated in one spot. These are probably the most believable girls I've ever seen. They were so attractive I was even jealous!

If you're looking for a dinner and show, I hear excellent reviews about the performance the girls put on on top of the bar in the restaurant. After dinner you can even go downstairs on Friday and Saturday nights to the lounge below to dance. Since it was my cousin's bachelorette party we went all out and got the Sin-Satin Package. This package included a reserved VIP seating area downstairs in their lounge, buffet dinner, private exotic male stripper performance, scavenger hunt and passes to other clubs for the rest of the evening.

Being the very sheltered girl I am, I had never seen a male stripper perform before. I had always wanted to go to Chippendale's or to the Thunder Down Under performances in Las Vegas just because I thought it would be hilarious, but now I have a completely different view. While I was fascinated and entranced by the "ladies" of AsiaSF, I actually did not find the bulging fireman that walked into our VIP seating area the same.

While I found the show he put on for my cousin the most hilarious sight ever (she's so sweet), when he started moving towards the rest of us I thanked my lucky stars that I was with a bunch of Asian girls and blended in so he wouldn't tell if he got his filthy hands on me. LOL. First of all, putting my hands down a guy's man-thong or having his buttocks on me or in my face isn't a turn on. All I could think about was ew, ew, ew. It's funny how when he did it to everyone else but me it was hilarious, but if it was my turn I would be horrified! I've had random guys literally grab my arms and make me hold onto their pecks while they danced for me at night clubs, and it is truly not a pleasurable experience. Just because you're a bag of muscles doesn't mean you're the sexiest thing in the room.

So even though I wasn't too pleased with the male performance, I thought that the "Spotlight Show" they put on downstairs in the lounge very entertaining. For the Spotlight show the bachelorette is called onto the stage and seated on a chair while one of the Ladies of AsiaSF teases you. The crowd loves this one. You could actually choose the spotlight show or the male stripper performance (or both) for your party package. Go for the spotlight show!

And if there are any guys reading this, AsiaSF is the place to go if you're looking for out of hand girls. We ran into 5 other girls having their bachelorette parties the same night! That's a lot of ladies!

1 comment:

  1. omg hilarious. I know exactly what you mean.... male strippers really aren't that sexy when they're just gratuitously rubbing their body in your face. But I have to say, I did get a lap dance from a male stripper once... and YUM. it was like having sex on stage...;)

    ReplyDelete