Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Erotic Fashion

When I was looking for platform pole-dancing/stripper heels online I stumbled onto Forplay Catalog. What appealed to me was that they offered a huge (HUGE) selection of erotic fashion including: lingerie, clubwear, dresses, costumes, exotic wear, shoes and swimwear. It's basically a one stop shop. Forplay's website is clean and the models are hot, which make you want to buy their merchandise even more. After a great amount of deliberation, I finally picked a pair of see-thru, platform, peep-toe heels that had silver straps adorned with fake diamonds. I've used them for the classes I took at Sedusa Studios and I love them. They have so many styles it's hard just to choose one. Right now I'm actually obsessed with their swimwear right now. But I'm making myself wait one more day to be absolutely sure I want them. I'm practicing some sort of self-control right now.

Another great online website is 3Wishes. They have sexy Halloween costumes, lingerie, shoes & boots, and accessories. Absolutely sexy. I've never bought anything from them before because I have an issue with getting the right size in Halloween costumes. I'm too petite for most costumes, but it's fun to look and get ideas. For you full-bodied babes out there, check it out! They have tons of different themes and then tons of variations! I guarantee you that you'll be on this website for a while just perusing the different costume options. What's also great about 3Wishes is that they are constantly updating their website with new merchandise and the models are hot. You will never look at the Spirit store the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment