Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sexy Swimwear: The Micro Bikini & Scrunch Butt


Sometimes I wonder if I should be living in Malibu or Brazil when I go swimwear shopping. I find that most mainstream swimwear is too conservative and covers too much skin. My petite size could possibly contribute to this bias. Since I have tiny curves, I need tiny swimwear to accentuate my barely-there curves. I demand people to acknowledge that I have curves too!

I already know that no amount of in-store shopping will successfully lead to me finding a bikini up to my standards. This is where the world of online shopping comes to the rescue. If you're willing to pay more for your bikini, I have found some great sites that sell micro bikinis and the new and trendy scrunch butt bikini bottom in different styles, colors and sizes that has become really popular in SoCal and LA.


These micro bikinis are not for everyone. I have to admit that most of them are too extreme for me to even think of trying on. Plus micro bikinis on really busty women make them look like body builders. If you're busty, try a revealing monokini instead like the one from Flirt Catalog shown above (it has a scrunch butt!).


The scrunch butt bikini bottom comes in different shapes now. You could get one that covers your bottom entirely or one that is a border-line thong. I suggest to get one that reveals more skin, since scrunch butt bikini bottoms could look like wedgies if done wrong. Scrunch butt bikinis are my new favorites because it creates a contour of one of your best assets. Plus it gets rid of that weird air pocket between your butt cheeks you get when you wear a regular bikini. When you get in and out of the water, the bikini still holds it shape unlike the regular bikini you buy in stores.


The two online sources I like are www.chynnadolls.com and www.malibustrings.com. I have my eye on a bubble-gum pink micro bikini and scrunch boy short. But there's this brown sequin micro bikini that just screams Vegas baby to me! Even though summer days are months away from now, it's not too early to start thinking of getting yourself a new swimwear set that compliments your body type. Plus it gives you a reason to pass up that yummy looking donut!

3 comments:

  1. Here's a review of that swimsuit:
    http://bikinihelp.com/?p=3696

    ;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the review from that link! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete