Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Poletential

Right now, nothing gets me more pumped up and excited than the idea of pole dancing. I have put pole dance lessons on the back burner for way too long. Ever since my first taste of pole dancing at Sedusa Studios, I have been dying for more. There's nothing more I want out of life right now but to learn how to twirl and do inversions on a pole. From a friend's recommendations, I decided to purchase a 10-pack's worth of pole drop-in classes from Poletential which includes Flirty Tricks, Sultry Pole, Basic Pole, Tricked-Out Pole and Total Pole.

My first class will be this Saturday and I feel like there won't be enough time to learn everything I've seen on youtube videos! I could just visualize myself twirling away on my own gold pole at home one day...well at least I have something to look forward to this weekend! It will definitely keep my insatiable cravings in check too!

No comments:

Post a Comment