Tuesday, January 12, 2010

US Pole Dance Federation


It's official. I'm obsessed with pole dancing. And look what I found...the US Pole Dance Federation (USPDF)! Yes, there's a organizaiton out there and even better they hold national Pole Dance Championships! And lucky for us, the 2010 championships are coming up! On Friday, March 19th twelve finalists will compete in New York at the Symphony Space. I'm almost tempted to go! It would definitely be an inspirational evening.


I also found out that they have tons of affliated pole dancing studios, and Poletential in Redwood City is one of them! But wait, there's more...Wendy Traskos, co-founder of the USPDF is coming to Poletential to instruct a class on Thursday, January 21st! Yay! Lucky for me I just bought a 10-pack pole dance package!

No comments:

Post a Comment