Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Reward For My Hardwork

One day I'll be able to master some pole moves, and when I do I will have muscular Madonna arms. But to really motivate myself, I'm going to let myself buy another pair of platform heels from Tony Shoes! The real issue is picking which one! I was flipping through the catalog at Poletential (Tony Shoes only sells to retailers, not directly to customers)and I found several that I wanted! I got the idea after talking to another pole dancer in my class, since she just got two new pairs from Tony Shoes. One was for salsa dancing, and the other one was to make all the other pole dancers envious of her. I was actually looking at a very similar type from Pleaser...it's the black one with all the criss crossing strappies.

But anyways! I want a gold one, a pink one, a red one a black one for going out in...and these very sexy gladiator heels in gold...Right now I'm using a clear/silver rhinestone encrusted one that's really cute but isn't very good for climbing. If I had to choose one, I probably would go with gold. One advanced dancer in the class has a pair that I love. I couldn't find the pictures of the ones I wanted online, but when I eventually get them I'll post them! I have a bad feeling that I might end up buying some next weekend...I was told that the price of the heels included tax and shipping!!! Maybe if I get the heels, no one will really concentrate on how bad I am at pole dancing. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment