Monday, May 10, 2010

Spin Class: Day Two

In addition to everything we learned in the last class, Amber taught us how to do combos and to invert and invert combos. The one I can vaguely remember doing is a:

(1)Basic Twirl
(2)Back Hook
(3)Side Climb
(4)V
(5)Swing into a chair
(6)Cross-knee release

The other combo we did last time was:

(1)Bow-tie Climb
(2)V
(3)Swing into a chair
(4)Lean forward and grab knees

Once we were comfortably inverting, which is very similar to inverting on a stationary pole Amber taught us some basic invert combos:

Invert Combos:
(1)Walk into an invert
(2)Gemini

(1)Walk into an invert
(3)Inverted V

If we did more steps afterward then I can't remember them just right now! I did something slightly not smart, especially since we were inverting so much. I repeatedly cleaned the pole with a towel moist with alcohol. Wiping it down so often just made it easier to stick to, thus also made my legs burn like hell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment